THE FIX DIET
Four Fixes for Lasting Weight Loss
by Ife Ojugbeli
Price: – $19.95
The FIX Diet is a weight loss book intended to show the reader how to lose weight and keep it off. It covers three critical areas that helps anyone trying to lose weight achieve long term success. These include 1, Four skills for successful lasting weight loss. 2. Four fixes for weight loss and 3, A simple and practical way to identify common medical obstacles to weight loss with a sensible action plan. It also includes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes.
- Genre: HEALTH & FITNESS
- SubGenre: Weight Loss
- Language: English
- Pages: 180
The FIX Diet is a weight loss book intended to show the reader how to lose weight and keep it off. It covers three critical areas that helps anyone trying to lose weight achieve long term success.
1. The skills for successful weight loss. Four essential skills are covered and these are
- How to get motivated and stay motivated,
- How to deal with hunger and cravings,
- How to deal with emotional eating and
- How to end sabotage.
2. Four fixes for lasting weight loss including
- How to create a truly individualized meal plan based food sensitivities. It includes an easy to follow process of elimination and substitution to design a meal plan that supports each individual unique needs.
- How to heal the gut to support long term weight loss.
- A daily program to deal with stress and
- How to create an enjoyable activity and exercise program
3. Nine come medical obstacle to weight loss. It also includes sample menus and a variety of healthy and delicious recipes. and 3, A simple and practical way to identify common medical obstacles to weight loss with a sensible action plan. It also includes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes.
About the Author
Dr. Ife Ojugbeli is a Board-Certified Internist and a Certified Life Coach. He graduated from the University of Lagos College of Medicine in Nigeria in 1988. After completing one year of service in the Nigerian National Youth Service Corp, he went to Trinidad and Tobago where he worked in Emergency Medicine for three years. He subsequently completed his residency in Internal Medicine in Brooklyn, New York. While in residency he served as a resident representative in the Hospital Executive Committee. He received his M.B.A. from LeMoyne College in Syracuse, New York, and he received his C.P.E. (Certified Physician Executive) certification by the Certifying Commission in Medical Management. He is the founder and C.E.O. of American Medwell Group and Kudos Weight Loss program. He is also the author of 8 Keys to Great Skin, and 5 Keys to a Healthy Lifestyle. Dr. Ojugbeli believes that you can live a life of vitality into your 100s. In his career of nearly 30 years and over 250,000 patient encounters in three different countries, he has seen a diversity of human problems and promise. He believes that the current epidemic of obesity and chronic diseases is a major threat to active longevity. That is why he has dedicated a significant part of his professional life to helping his patients lose weight and create health. He has created a unique approach to weight loss which he calls the 4 Fixes for lasting weight loss and will share with you today. He enjoys running and has completed multiple races, including the famous Boilermaker and the Empire State Marathon. He is married to an amazing wife and blessed with six wonderful kids.